1. Cosmo Auto Parts reserves the right to replace or repair any part before refund is made. 30 DAY WARRANTY on all IN-STOCK parts.
2. If you purchased the wrong used auto part or the part does not fit, you can bring the auto part back for an exchange within 30 days of purchase.
3. Engines and transmissions come with a 30 day warranty if installed be a certified repair shop and all recommended seals and gaskets replaced. Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase.Special exceptions apply for engine sales.They (engines) are normally sold complete for a customer's convenience, however, the following are not warranted due to breaking or defects: water pumps, fuel pumps, any and all gaskets, carburetor, plugs, wires, and exhaust manifolds. These items are not warranted when sold on an engine and often need to be switched from the original engine. Due to the complexity of today's automobiles, there may be certain changes needed when installing an engine. Cosmo AP accepts no responsibility for the miles are not certified on any used parts.
4. Motor and cylinder heads have heat tabs installed on them. If the center of a heat tab is melted out, the guarantee is voided.
5. Transmissions, transaxles, and differentials are guaranteed to work properly. We recommend mew oil seals and gasket to be installed before installation whenever appropiate in engines, transmissions, transaxles and differentials. We do not guarantee against oil leaks, shearing, or breaking of teeth in standard transmissions. Customers must replace all seals and fluids. Rear ends are guaranteed to work properly, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition, and bearings are guaranteed to not be noisy at any time of purchase. There is no guarantee for labor to install or remove.
6. The warranty shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to us in the same condition in which they are sold, or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all Cosmo Auto Parts. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt. We shall not be held responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified,disassembles or damaged by misuse or accidentsubsequent to purchase. All parta are guarantee for stock installation only.
THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE. SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR, AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PARTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OR SALARY, OR RENTAL CHARGES. BUYERS SOLE REMEDY AGAINST SELLER SHALL BE A RETURN OF THE PRICE ON THE ORIGINAL INVOICE OR AN EXCHANGE OF A REPLACEMENT PART IF TIMELY RETURNED TO SELLER. THERE ARE NOT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE ORIGINAL INVOICE. ANY OWNING EXPENSE INCURRED IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER.